Open Source Software Testing Job

I know I should have searched this in Google first but I was not really able to see anything for the first 3 pages. I may be searching for this in a wrong way too maybe. But I still thought of posting here, hoping that maybe one has experienced or knows anything about this.

What I meant about open source testing job is to be in a position of a software tester testing a software application without pay. If there is a proper description or term for this then please educate me.

I am hoping to be one to be able to sharpen my testing skills and to learn from reviews too.

Thank you very much.

Domex Technical provides a host of services in the area of software development, knowledge / business process outsourcing, India business intelligence & information and new projects monitoring services. We provide software development solutions for all type of businesses in India as well as out of the India. Engquote is our best quotation management software for quick and accurate quote generation. We have many opening in our company, please contact with website