| || |
New site is Live - Important announcements...
Welcome all to the Version 4.0 (in beta for this week)
The site is now live...
Note a few things:
1. The old site is still live, but you cannot post to it. You can browse and search.
2. While the DNS is updating and prorogation is happening, some people will go to the old site while this is happening.
3. You can always access the new site for this period using http://www.sqaforums.net/forums (for this week)
4. Please report any issues here. Follow the usual bug reporting practices, (Attachments, Browser version, etc...)
5. We will be working on a Major announcement and a Webinar for the site after the Thanksgiving holiday.
Thank you, and excuse the dust while we renovate and add features
Anyway to revert back to our display name instead of login name?
Please report issues and bugs in this thread.
Originally Posted by admin
Originally Posted by RRajkumar
A bug!!?? Or a high level of censorship. I only meant A-s-s-e-t-s here
Yeah, the profanity filter is a little aggressive.
I'm also having problems searching forums. (no results returned.)
I am unable to see any of the old posts that i have posted. even performing search in forums did not find them?Where can i find them?
Last edited by maroli; 11-20-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Ignore my previous Post. I am able to see it in my Profile.. under "Find latest started threads"
Seems a few posts were dropped when the transition was made.
Also there's a typo in the newbie classification 'Aprentice'.
Congratulations, AJ - looks nice!
It's a shame we can't have a Display Name, instead of displaying the Userid...
Am I just not seeing it? Or is there no "remember me" feature, so that I don't have to login every time I visit?