Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

About Test plan

Hi,
    Iam new to QA forums as well as Testing Domain...am Testing window application ,actually lastweek we recived a new package from Devlopment team for smoke testing,we find bugs and reported to them, it takes 2 days for to fix the bug again they gave me the package with some bugs again i reported to them.. finally smoke testing time duration is over in the sprint plan , again the package contains some bugs , i don't know whether we need to ask some more days for smoke testing or development time period for package should be increase.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: About Test plan

If you're really using Scrum and Sprints, just because you've run out of time does not mean it is "done". It's entirely possible that the user story you're working with may fail this sprint.

You'll need to evaluate the bugs you found for risk and impact on the development. If they are critical to the point that they are detrimental to the delivery of the feature or could cause harm or damages if they get out in the field, definitely request more time. If not, they may get backlogged to the next sprint and prioritized.
    -Robert Martin
    Automated Testing Evangelists
    TestComplete "expert"
    Definition expert - noun - Unknown drip under pressure

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: About Test plan

Thank's Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    Agree with tristaanogre because i have personally used Scrum a lot and i it makes the project good if someone is taking the right use from it and i feel that this is the way how it can be created goodly agile business solutions can move ahead with getting the right outcome.