Mike. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: TestLink - Linking Tests to Builds

Having just read the User Guide - which admittedly I should have done first. It seems you just make the build you are wanting to use ACTIVE. I have done this and made all other builds INACTIVE. In the user guide it states that Inactive builds should not be listed in the execution and reports pages, this is true for execution, but for reports the INACTIVE builds are appearing - which will affect my reports?!?!?!?

Can anyone help???

Cheers.