I work for a software company and sometime's will be writting the QA scripts to solve our requirements. Till ten days On my system the operating system was 95 and QA run scripts which I wrote were working fine with out any errors.
Recently my system was upgraded with XP operating system and I noticed that the QA run scripts are NOT working properly. Mainly the capture box function is NOT capturing any data from the screens.
QA run version that we are using is 4.90.01.
Can some body please look at my problem and provide me a solution.
This is also the Functional testing forum. Questions regarding Automated test tools should not be posted here. Please search first and post in the correct forum. This question should have gone in the QA Run forum.