In this 3 basic problems are
1. We Don't have Requirements Specifications
2. We don't have time to ask for them
2. We don't know whether written explanation of the feature suggests this or that.
3 basic problems with your post [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
1) Do you mean by “don't have time to ask for them “ that You don’t have time to open your mouth to formulate a question? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] perhaps they don’t have time to answer?
2) Who are “They” and who is author of the “written explanation“? Users, Business Analysts or Developers?
3) What does it have to do with agile? As far as I know the main idea behind agile is that users have time to answer your questions and even more – instead of passive answers they are active in speaking with you their needs and expectations you just have to listen. That’s why you don’t need the written explanation of details.
?:the art of a constructive conflict perceived as a destructive diagnose.