Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Test cases in Excel sheet

Hi friends,

Am totally new to testing and Q/A.Right now am testing for an application.Now before i start testing,i know very well i have to prepare a test plan.What actually a test plan is?is it something like what are all am gonna test in the application or what are all the testing techniques am using?Well,at present am using excel sheet inorder write all the bugs and the status of the bugs.(i hope it that is what test case is).Then what is meant by a template???Ryt now am using excel sheet to fill all the bugs,give me someother suggestions how can i write down the bugs(my concern has not yet trained me in using bugzilla and other autopmated tools)..tell me some useful software where i can register the status and description of the bugs.pls answer for all my queries.

THANKS IN ADVANCE..
    ONLY YOU KNEW THE REAL ME!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Test cases in Excel sheet

Please avoid cross-posting!

http://www.qaforums.com/ultimatebb.p...;f=46;t=001836

http://www.qaforums.com/ultimatebb.p...;f=46;t=001819

Also, just take a look at the topic names in this forum. there are many strong hints and links within to answers your questions.

Check this out as well:

http://www.qaforums.com/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=26

Everything you need is just a few clicks away. Enjoy your resourceful searching and reading at this knowledge-rich repository!.