My search on Functional testing book, like to share
I like to share my finding. I search and found this book “Software Testing An Agile Plugin” on Amazon Kindle Store.
This is a wonderful book. I suggest for reading this.
Amazon.com: Software Testing An Agile Plugin eBook: Ashvini Sharma: Kindle Store
Only one thing that was missing Table of content, I have received these from its author.
Table of Contents
1. Current Market Trends in Testing
2. Software Testing Introduction
3. Agile / Scrum Methodology
4. Quality Control vs Assurance
5. Why Testing and It’s Objective
6. Software Testing Department / Areas
7. Manual vs. Automation
8. Manual Testing Techniques
9. Defect vs. Bug
10. Feature Triage
11. Test Plan
12. Test Scenarios
13. Test Cases
14. Buy Life Cycle
15. Metrics and Matrix
16. ATP (Agile Testing Plugin)
This is a good thing that you are bothering it mate,Basically its about how it works whether its about how something that is certain works specificly or how it can be bothered, Currently agile and scrum methodologies is a way of this time period where it is all manageable in a good manner.