| || |
Test Scenario ->Test Case ->Test Step No
Hello Friends, One of my trainer told me that for One Test Scenario,we may have one or more Test Cases and for one of the Test Cases, We have some Test Step No.
My doubt is that I have found from my experience. That If we have One Test Scenario,then It may have at least one Usually multiple Test Case(suppose 5 Test Cases) then these 5 step itself are called Test Step No(So Test Case & Test Step NO are somewhere same name.)
1.Test Scenario - Checking Longin Page Functionality
Test Case -
1. Launch browser and check url of login page.
2. Contents of page/appearance should be according to specification.
3. Focus of cuorsor should be on User Name Tesxt Field.
4. Enter Vadlid UserName and Password and sumbit it and it should be redirected to welcome page of login.
5. Enter invalid UserName and Password and submit it and see how it is behaving.
Like here I have 1 Test Scenario and 5 Test Cases and these 5 Test cases are also called as Test step No. Please clear my doubt regarding Test Case and Test Step No.
Thanks & Regards,
Re: Test Scenario ->Test Case ->Test Step No
IMO Most of the Test Cases you mentioned should be test steps.
Test-Case should be for e.g.
1. Login with valid credentials
2. Login wit hinvalid credentials