I have to test a page which displays all the products which this company sells.For each product it displays the date of purchase(todays date as default), its manufacturer, lot no(comes automatically if the manufacturer is selected), quantity(One is default) that the customer has purchased. For each product the operator has to enter the quantity, rate and product no.After clicking on submit the product gets added to the database.
Test Cases I executed.
1. I just submitted the page without doing anything.(OK)
2. I selected a product,date of injection as todays date,selected the manufacturer,lot no came automatically,quantity = 1 ,enter the product price and product code and click on submit.(OK)
3. Same test case as above but with two products.(OK)
4. After searching i executed test case no 2.(OK)
5. I tried to add a product without selecting manufacturer.I doesn't let us submit.(OK)
6.1 I tried to add a product without entering date of purchase.It gets submitted.(OK)
6.2 I tried to add a product entering forward date of purchase.It gets submitted.(OK)
7. Invalid Product Search and click on Submit.(OK)
8. I selected all the product in the list for which manufacturer is displayed.(OK)
9. I ordered a product equal to the quantity in the stock. Next time when i came back i was not able to select the product.(OK)
10. I ordered a product with '0' quantity.It gets submitted.(OK)
11. I ordered a product with negative(-18) quantity.It gets submitted.(OK)
Could you Please suggest me more test cases? One more problem is that after the module comes for retesting I find it very hard.What should be my approach when the module comes for retesting?