| || |
Testing of functionality coded by Multithreading
Can anyone plz guide me on how to do manual testing of functionality coded by using Multithreading in .net lang
Re: Testing of functionality coded by Multithreading
What is "frnds" and "plz"? In the future, please define all acronyms. Thanks!
1. Identify and/or collect the requirements.
2. Have technical reviews to corroborate the requirements for technical feasibility, performance and architectural impacts, completeness, and accuracy. Hopefully the designers and developers are doing the same things along with unit and unit integration testing.
3. Design the tests to prove/disprove the functionality relative to the requirements.
4. Have your tests reviewed for technical adequacy and coverage. Ensure the coverage meets desired coverages.
5. Execute the tests.
6. Report the results.
7. Repeat the necessary steps above until interested parties agree that the functionality hits the mark.