| || |
Squish tip of the week: 10 reasons why using a version control system is awesome!
Hi Squish Users!
Checkout the latest Squish Tip of the Week on our blog: 10 reasons why using a version control system is awesome!
Excerpt: Why is it important to use a version control system also known as source control or revision control?
Please ask yourself:
1. Have you ever had to maintain multiple versions of a product?
2. Have you ever lost code or had a backup that was too old?
3. Have you ever made a change to code and realized, it was a mistake and wanted to revert back?
4. Have you ever wanted to experiment with a new feature without interfering with working code?
5. Have you ever wanted to see the difference between two, or more, versions of your code?
6. Have you ever wanted to see how much work is being done, where, when and by whom?
7. Have you ever wanted to prove that a particular change broke or fixed a piece of code?
8. Have you ever wanted to share your code or let other people work on your code?
9. Have you ever wanted to submit a change to someone else’s code?
10. Have you ever wanted to review the history of some code?
• Webinar schedule
• Request your free 30 day Squish evaluation
• Learn more about Squish