anyone help me how to do verification points its confusing when i read the pdf manual of squish
Could anyone please help me.
Re: vereification points
I assume you are referring to Screenshot VP...
1. Under the test cases panel, click on the "Red" dot icon to start recording.
2. When the AUT and Control Bar appear.
3. Click on the 3rd icon on Control Bar window "Insert Screenshot Verification Point".
4. It will then back to Squish IDE.
5. Under the bottom "Application Objects", you should see there are 2 icons + 2 minimize/maximize icons.
6. Mouse over the second icon (like sword) with tooltip "pick".
7. Select what GUI you wish to create a VP (verification point).
8. It will then show (need to wait for few seconds) under "New Verification Point" > Screenshot VP.
9. Put the name and click [Insert].
10. It will save under that test case > test case resources > VP.
11. The command (using Python) to verify the screenshot VP is as below...