I have no idea about the links about the template you asked for. But just I can share the defect report template which we currently use in our company. It goes like this....
Bug Title, Screenshot with comments and the defect highlighted, Operating System, Browser version, Environment, Severity, Priority, Screen Name (the page where you found the bug), Description of the bug and finally steps to reproduce.
You may also want to list:
- Who (Name) found the bug
- Who (Name) it got assigned to
- Date on when it was found
- Date on when it was fixed/resolved
- Status (to show New, Open, Fixed, ReTest, ReOpened, Closed, Rejected or Deferred)
- Resolution Log; this is where the tester and developer capture all their back and fourth comments.
As a quick defect tracking tool, we just put all these columns in an excel spreadsheet.
I would use Pragthi V's list and the suggested columns in this message and choose what makes sense for your group.
Couple of members already pointed out rightly the contents for a defect report template. In my experience, excel spreadsheets are most often used for creating bug reports. However, Word could also be used.
I would also like to point out that many defect tracking tools have reporting features which could be used to generate a bug report with all the fields you would like to see in the report.