Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Trackrecord Web front-end....

I currently have a problem with the way the web front-end of Trackrecord is displayed with the options
    When displaying to a user the form has an option to OPEN a field and to make
    Changes and in each dropdown menu is an option to ADD new data which is set as a default to the front-end .

Is there a way to restrict the user from making changes by not displaying these two options?
    Dukie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Trackrecord Web front-end....

I'm not sure if there is a method of modifying that particular element. I do know that they are coming out with a new version that has implemented severl changes to the Web interface for TrackRecord. This update should be out sometime in November. This may be one of the mods to that release.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Trackrecord Web front-end....

You would have to make the changes in the Client as an Administrator. A administrator can limit access for users. This includes limiting ability to write to certain fields. I'm pretty sure that if you limit that field to a Read only field for a specific user group, the ability to Add will not appear in the web.

------------------
    -chris
    -chris