I am trying to install on a Linux machine (Fedora). Facing a couple of issues [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ...

Anyway, I was able to install Apache successfully on this machine... tested.

MySQL 4.1 installation failed for some dependency issues. Got it resolved by pointing to MySQL DB on a W2K machine [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

All required Perl packages installed successfully...tested

Trying to access Bugzilla home page...failing repeatedly.

My Apache 2.0.5x is in /usr/local/apache2.
My Bugzilla 2.18.3 is in /var/www/html/bugzilla.

I have carried out the installation and configuration as per the Bugzilla manual (I hope I did it correct), but I cant access Bugzilla still. When I try to access bugzill home, it shows Internal Server Error in the browser and in the Apache log file, following message is recorded:

[Mon Sep 12 12:54:05 2005] [debug] prefork.c(956): AcceptMutex: sysvsem (default: sysvsem)
[Mon Sep 12 12:54:13 2005] [error] [client] Can't locate Bugzilla/Constants.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl) at /var/www/html/bugzilla/index.cgi line 40.
[Mon Sep 12 12:54:13 2005] [error] [client] BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/html/bugzilla/index.cgi line 40.
[Mon Sep 12 12:54:13 2005] [error] [client] Premature end of script headers: index.cgi

I am unable to see its root cause of failure. The error seems to indicate that it cant locate Bugzilla/Constants.pm file (This file location is /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/Constants.pm and it is present).

Can u plz help me?

Rajneesh Garg