Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Another Reason Why I Like Bugzilla

http://strazzere.blogspot.com/2010/0...-bugzilla.html

Has anyone else encountered the humorous messages that Bugzilla displays?

- Zarro Boogs Found
    - This list is too long for Bugzilla's little mind

Any others that I haven't seen yet?
    Joe Strazzere
    Visit my website: AllThingsQuality.com to learn more about quality, testing, and QA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Another Reason Why I Like Bugzilla

Yes, there are many (at verion 3.13 implmentation in our org there were about 22-25 of them). And you can even add your smart notes/Dilbertisms to the existing database of those messages.....just that you can-not deleted them from the front-end. To delete them you'll need access to the database table.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes, there are many (at verion 3.13 implmentation in our org there were about 22-25 of them). And you can even add your smart notes/Dilbertisms to the existing database of those messages.....just that you can-not deleted them from the front-end. To delete them you'll need access to the database table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean the "Quips"? (in my case, it's "Quality in Everything We Do" as seen in the image)

Quips can be added and deleted through the UI by the Admin, if the appropriate permissions are set up.

But the two messages I mentioned (Zarro Boogs Found, This list is too long for Bugzilla's little mind) are not Quips. They appear to be internal to Bugzilla itself, and are not added by users.
    Joe Strazzere
    Visit my website: AllThingsQuality.com to learn more about quality, testing, and QA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Add to it..
    When the list of Bugs is too long while searching for bugs.. then the Message shown is..

Please Stand By

Look for the title text during this and this would be shown..
    (Bugzilla is pondering your search)

Fantastic.
    Thanks,
    Pawan
    Software Test Engg