Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Images on UserForms

I've noticed that images on UserForms always seem to be the furthest back element on the form. That is, any other item on the form will cover up the image. Is this by design?

Currently, I have some group boxes that I want to be able to display alert/warning icons in and I cannot because the icons will be covered up by the group box.

I have noticed this behavior on both Vista and XP. Anyone know what is going on here or if there is a work around?

Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Images on UserForms

Hi Agromatic,

[ QUOTE ]
    Is this by design?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes. The image is not a window object, it is just drawn on form canvas. Since a button or any other window object always overlaps form canvas, there is no way to make the image be in front of another control.
    Regards,
    Alex - SmartBear Support

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Images on UserForms

Thanks for the information Alex.