I have a question about managing the Project Suite.
* My Project suite is 'Europe'
* Under this project suite, I have 3 projects 'Germany'; 'UK'; 'France'.
* Project 'Germany' was created first
* Then project 'UK' was created second
* Then project 'France' was created third
When I open the 'Europe' project suite, I note that order is Germany/UK/France.
It means that when I start the 'ProjectSuite Europe", TestComplete will start the default main routine of Germany. Then when Germany is finished, the UK main routine will start/ Then UK is finished, the France main routine will start.
I would like to change this order. In my business, When i start the project Suite "Europe", i would like order 'UK -> France -> Germany". I do not find a button 'Move Up/Move' down as we can find in project level.