I need to drag & drop controls in VS. since the drag is done with position co-ordinates, i am not able to achieve the drag & drop of required control all the time.
Is there any way to do this efficiently?
If you are talking about dragging from the Toolbox to the designer, try added the WndClass "TBToolboxPane" to the MSAA plug-in of your project.
yes i am talking about dragging from toolbox
can you please explain it with steps & how it works, i am not clear with it
1) Double-Click on the project in TestComplete to open the project editor in the workspace
2)Click the "Properties" tab (at the bottom of the project editor)
3) Click the "Open Applications" in the properties editor
4) Select the "MSAA" in the properties editor
5) Click the "Add" button the MSAA editor
6) Type in "TBToolboxPane"
7) Make sure the checkbox is checked
8) Save the project.
If you do a refresh in the object browser, you will see a bunch of new items for the toolbox.
Thank you Eric,
That helped alot