Rightclick-menu Item select

I like Testcomplete to rightclick a Image and to click on a Item on the appearing window (after the rightclick). Testcomplete always clicks on the middle of the appearing window.
    With the Object finder tool the, after the rightclick, appearing window cannot used. Also not with the "Strg-Shift-A"function.

Is there a way to select the items on a rightclicked-window?
    Thanks for all help

Re: Rightclick-menu Item select

TestComplete should be able to execute recorded scripts without any problems. Please post here the script you recorded with the pop-up menu that appears after clicking the image in your application.

Also, please let me know what version of TestComplete you are using and what programming language your application was written in.
    Best regards,
    David - SmartBear Support

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Re: Rightclick-menu Item select

You should definitely be able to use this. When you record the script, if it gives you a good path to the menu item then you should be ok.

Another thing that you can try is using the Refresh method on the application tree. So ifyou used a recorded script you would probably get something like set w1 = somethinghere.

Right after you perform the right-click insert the line

This should refresh the object tree and if it didn't do so itself, you should now be able to see the right-click menu without issue.
    9 out of 10 people I prove wrong agree that I'm right. The other person is my wife.