| || |
Application and TestComplete is getting hanged
Hi QA Team,
While Recording, the application we are testing and TestComplete is getting hanged for some objects (sometimes on a check box or sometimes on drop down list).
The application and as well as TestComplete is provided to us on VPN.
If I record the scripts in 3-4 steps and then merge those then execution is not creating any problem.
Please Guide me.
Re: Application and TestComplete is getting hanged
We are not aware of this problem. Could you please provide us with more information on it?
In what programming language is the tested application written? Please let us know whether the tested application hangs along with TestComplete. If it does, please get thread stacks for both TestComplete and the tested application. To do this, please:
1. Download Debugging Tools for Windows from http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtoo...nstallx86.mspx and install it.
2. When TestComplete hangs (wait for 3-5 minutes in order to make sure that the tool has hung), run WinDbg ("C:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows\windbg.exe") and attach it to TestComplete's process (File | Attach to a Process).
3. Type the following command in the Command window:
.dump /m "C:\TestCompleteDump.dmp"
and press Enter.
4. Run another instance of WinDbg and create a dump file for the tested application as it is described in steps 2 and 3.
5. Send the generated dump files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.