| || |
Issue With FoxPro Window\'s
There is a window in the application that i am working on developed in Foxpro. As soon as the window opens (either during the object rcognition or during the execution) the test complete tool stops responding.
The application is developed in .net
TestComplete version is 5.14
Below is the script that i am using to get the window object:
Call MenuBarselection ("Product Feature & Assumption Set Organiser")
Set WO= Sys.Desktop.ActiveWindow()
Set TreeObj = ObjFromWinPoint( WO, .5, .5)
Please suggest on the same.
Thanks in Advance
Re: Issue With FoxPro Window\'s
Please follow the instructions below to help us collect more information about the problem, if it occurs again:
1. Download and install Debugging Tools for Windows from http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtoo...stallx86.mspx.
2. When TestComplete stops responding, wait about 10 minutes, run WinDbg ("C:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows\windbg.exe") and attach it to TestComplete's process (File | Attach to a Process).
3. Type the following command in the Command window:
.dump /m "C:\TCDump.dmp"
and press Enter.
4. Run another instance of WinDbg and attach it to the process of the tested application if it is not closed yet (check whether the process exists via the Task Manager).
5. Generate a dump file for it using the mentioned command (change the file name).
6. Send both generated dump files directly to us at email@example.com.
Thanks in advance.