I don't now why often during execution script occur Internet Explorer error (appear typical error window in browser) and browser is closed:/
Sorry i have fogotten:
I use TC 4.26 , and website on IE7 as a tested application.
the error occure in different parts of script
I had experienced the same issue using TC5. I've since updated my version, but haven't confirmed whether or not this issue was resolved in the most recent update of TC5.
9 out of 10 people I prove wrong agree that I'm right. The other person is my wife.
Exactly what error message is displayed? Could you please post an image of the error window here?
Jared - AQA Support
There are screens: http://www.manyac.yoyo.pl//images/er.../IE7error1.JPG http://www.manyac.yoyo.pl//images/er.../IE7error2.JPG http://www.manyac.yoyo.pl//images/er.../IE7error3.JPG
Do You need any more information?
PS. Sorry that screens are in polish language
Please upgrade to TestComplete 4.32 and check whether the problem persists.
Alex - SmartBear Support
If the problem persists, please follow the steps below to help us investigate the problem:
1. Download the free trial version of AQtime 5 (it is our profiling tool) from our web site and install it. Here is the link:
AQtime x64: http://automatedqa.com/downloads/tha...530x64Demo.exe
AQtime x86: http://automatedqa.com/downloads/tha...530x86Demo.exe
2. Start AQtime.
3. Select the File | New Project From Module... item from the main menu.
4. In the Open File dialog, select the iexplore.exe file and click Open.
5. Take a look at the AQtime toolbar - there is a combo box. Open it and select the "Tracing | Exception Trace Profiler" item.
6. Select the "Options | Options..." command from the main menu - the Options dialog will appear.
7. Set the "Profiling Time | Event View | General | Exceptions | Depth shown" setting to 100 and click OK.
8. Click the Run toolbar button (the green arrow) or press F5 to start profiling
9. AQtime will start Internet Explorer and trace all exceptions that will occur in the application until it is closed.
10. Reproduce the problem with TestComplete.
11. After the problem occurs, right-click somewhere within the Event View panel (it's open by default at the bottom of AQtime's window) and select the 'Save All...' item.
12. Save the panel's contents to an HTML file and send me the resulting file at email@example.com.
Thanks in advance.
Ok I'll do that and send you results. Thanks for response
As I promise I sent You log from AQTime 5.
Thank you, we have received the file. We will look into it and let you know the results.