Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

load testing and virtual users

I have load testing set up with 5 virtual users (just using the free enterprise ones while I find my feet).

At the moment they are all assigned the same task, which is to login to my webapp and load an account.

Trouble is my webapp will only allow one user of the same login to be logged in at the same time. What's the best why to overcome this?

Can you avoid the login process? Do I need to create X amount of users for my webapp? What's the usual approach?

Thanks for any guidence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: load testing and virtual users

Hello Billh,

You can make each user use its own login data. To learn how to do this, please see the following FAQ entry:
    http://www.automatedqa.com/products/...esting.asp#q90
    Regards,
    Alex - SmartBear Support