Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Infragistics Grid

Hello,
    I am currently using version 4.31.1876.7

In this version, there is a Grid Type (Infragistics Grid) which is recognised as
    Ct100xMainContentxgrMainGridxgrdGeneric.

Some times the Row,Column are distinctly identified(ctl00xMainContentxgrMainGridxgrdGeneric _rc_2_1) and shown and sometimes it is not(It is shown as Item(755)). Not able to figure out the instance exactly. I guess if the page is loaded fresh, it is able to distinctly identify.

Secondly I have a pagination control, say if I want to navigate to 2nd Page, how could i do it. The control is like
    ctl00_MainContent_grMainGrid_grdGeneric_page. (It has got some properties, but what would be the appropriate property
    to navigate)

Pls help

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Infragistics Grid

Hi Ashoku,

Could you provide us with access to your web application so that we can try to find a way to work with controls used in it? If you do not want to post the URL here, please send it to us at support@automatedqa.com.

If you cannot provide us with access to the tested page, please save the page to a file and send it to us.
    Best regards,
    David - SmartBear Support

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hi,

Waiting for the Updates on the above issue to proceed further.

Regds

Ashok

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hi Ashoku,

I have answered you via e-mail. Please let me know if you have not received my answer.
    Best regards,
    David - SmartBear Support

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Thanks David for your reply.Your solution was also useful for implementation.

In fact I had found a solution to click the cell with a different logic.

When i double clicked on a cell with <Select> Caption, a combo would appear and although i used the clickitem to select the combo, the item still could not be selected. So what i did was used Cell.Item(i).Focus() and then used the combo clickitem method which worked.

Again thanks very much for your reply.