| || |
Error Dialog when working in TC5
I always encountered the following dialog when editing my script at the workplace window. I need to force TC5 to close and part of the edited code is not saved properly. Does anyone know what this error code means? Is it caused by my developemnt setup?
[ QUOTE ]
External exception E06D7363
[/ QUOTE ]
My developement setup:
Multiple developers are connected to the Project Suite using network mode located on a share directory in a Win2000 server. The LAN connection speed is 100Mbps. There are some database application working on different folder in this server.
Re: Error Dialog when working in TC5
I would appreciate it if you generated the call stack of the exception and sent it to me. You can do this using AQtime. Please download a free demo version of AQtime here:
and follow the instructions below:
- Open AQtime and create a new project ('File | New Project').
- Add the TestComplete.exe file to the modules list.
- Select the 'Exception Trace Profiler' in the profiler list and run the project.
- Increase the call stack depth: right-click the Event View panel, select the 'Options...' item from the context menu and set a new value (for example, 80) for the 'Common | Exceptions | Depth shown' option.
- Click the Run button on the Standard toolbar and run your TestComplete project until the problem is reproduced. Then go to AQtime's Event View panel, save its contents to a file and send me the file at email@example.com. To save the data of the panel, invoke its context menu and select the Save All item.