| || |
WebResource.axd & Load Testing Tip
I recently ran into some trouble when I tried to replay a load script on a server different than the one I recorded on. I was getting error messages saying that /IKCUrgrosh/WebResource.axd?d=t_MI4lFKnMZJzh4e4ZOoL9jPE11rV67c XLqh98uRr6HlVofBDteWm1yjR4qG2cxpcohO2FCA0CNTL1XQmF M_IUP4Qz_4bT9XYwqdgAraHV01&t=63269688878000000 0 could not be found. Sure enough, I was seeing WebResource.axd, but that long alphanumeric string was coming back as something completely different. My app is written in .NET and it turns out that there's a setting in the web.config file that controls what this WebResource.axd file outputs. The setting in question is called <machineKey> and it needs to be placed in the <system.web> section of your web.config file. You can learn more about this setting (and how to generate a key to use in all your web.config files) here: http://www.orcsweb.com/articles/ASPNETMachineKey.aspx
Hopefully this will save someone a headache!
Re: WebResource.axd & Load Testing Tip
Hi, your post is the only thing I found on the net that talks about how to deal with this webresouce.axd. After I added that string to the web.config, my script still give errors on my the server. Can you send an example of the script and what you actually do to fix this problem. thanks