Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

downloadTC4.11

Hi,
    I am facing a major problem while downloading the latest trial version of TC4.11 from the automatedqa site.I had faced similar problem even while downloading the earlier version of TC4.
    I dont understand why this is happening,I even tried downloading on the main server but in vain.Is any one else facing the same problem????
    It downloads only 70 to 84KB out of 38MB and the download complete box popsup.
    Has any one else encountered same problem??
    Plz reply.

regards,
    trupi

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: downloadTC4.11

Hi Trupi,

We are not sure what can be the cause of this problem, but it doesnt seem to be a problem with our Web site - it is working fine currently and no one has reported such a problem.

However, since you have problems connecting to our Web site, we can upload the demo of the tool to some other location for you.

Atanas