| || |
NetSuite Task Verify Error Message
I have set up a simple distributed test with 1 Job and 1 Task . I pathed the project source to the mapped drive in the client test system.
Then I right click on Job 1 to "Verify" the connection. I always get the same error message of
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">What does this error mean?
Cannot initialize the remote instance of Test Execute. [ Task can be associated with a slave project only]
- I can see the TestExecute in client system is being remotely launched.
- I have tried on some other projects of mine, they are able to Verify successfully.
Re: NetSuite Task Verify Error Message
This error message means that the project you are trying to run on the remote machine is a Master project. It is not allowed to associate Tasks with master projects.
If you want to run the tests that are in a project that has been configured as Master, you can:
- create a new Slave project;
- add all units from the Master project you want to execute remotely to the created Slave project;
- associate the Slave project with the desired tasks.