Whats algorithm are generate Index?

The problem is that I generated automatic script with Record tool of TC 2.0. In my application there is a popup window which popups with right click of mouse button. Every time when popup menu appears, tool will generate the script look like this:
    w.Window("WindowsForms10.Window.8.app14", "", 1).ClickR(100, 180)
    w = p.Window("WindowsForms10.Window.8.app14", "", 66)
    w.Window("WindowsForms10.Window.8.app14", "", 1).ClickR(150, 180)
    w = p.Window("WindowsForms10.Window.8.app14", "", 67)
    w.Window("WindowsForms10.Window.8.app14", "", 1).ClickR(200, 180)
    w = p.Window("WindowsForms10.Window.8.app14", "", 68)
    and so on. As you can see the popup window has the same WindowClass and Caption all the times I've click, but different Index. If I try to run this script it will never work off, because in time it runs the Index of the popup window will be different as in script. How it can be? And whom are guilty in this situation TC or application (or I'm [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] )? Or, answer me at the follow question: "How TC generates Index(is it related on Window Handle, as unique item)?

Thanks on any help,

Re: Whats algorithm are generate Index?

Hi Alexander,

We think that there are memory leaks in your application: popup windows are not destroyed. Since TestComplete assigns indices to the windows of the same class according to their Z-order, you see that the index of the active window is growing. To check your application for leaks you can use one of our profiling tools, AQtime or AQtime .NET. To download the 30-day trial version of a profiler, please visit our web site www.automatedqa.com
    Bobby Edgar
    Save on AutomatedQA Products

Re: Whats algorithm are generate Index?

Hi bobbye,

I suspected that it were memory leaks... and now I being to try AQtime tool, supposing that it will help me.

Thank's a lot,