Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

TestExecute AOM

Hi friends,
    I am new to TestComplete coming from QTP world and found that testcomplete also support AOM (Automation Object Model), I am looking forward to use AOM with my project but as I understand TestExecute is the best tool to execute automation script then TestComplete (due to resource utilization) , I am seeking some help where I can use AOM on TestExceute.

experts please throw some lights

Thanks in advance.
    Thanks,
    Manish Bansal

Checkout Blog Page At
    http://www.softtechlabs.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    Smartbear provides a tool called TestExecute for execution/results view purpose only. This is to avoid installation of licensed TestComplete tool in all places where actual code development will not happen but only execution.

We can say, Test Execute = Test Complete - IDE features

Always you can use its COM object to contact and run your scripts. Refer the detailed article Working With TestExecute via COM

Thanks...
    Thank/Like to help others if my input helped you !!!
    I am speaking for myself, not for my employer nor any one.
    Automation Ecstasy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    TestExecute is a light weight application which is used to run the TestComplete test cases without the installation of the TestComplete. Hence saving the memory consumed by TestComplete during execution.AOM (Automation object model) is nothing but collection of objects,methods and properties which are used to perform quicktest operations.