Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Update twitter status after a test run

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a piece of code to insert into my scripts so I get a notification on my twitter account. I have been looking all around and so far, no dime.

I am using TC 8.60 and VBScript for my code. If anyone has that sort of code, that would be great.

Thanks.

@DominicPampalon
    Thanks,
    ~Dom

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Update twitter status after a test run

Ya know, I don't know if anyone has done such a thing yet...

I'm guessing that somehow, from Twitter, you need to obtain some sort of access to their API so you can send an update. Probably what you'd do is create a Twitter account for your automation and then use that account, via the API, to send an update with your Twitter name referenced.

You might want to reference the documentation at http://dev.twitter.com/ and see what you can do with that.
    -Robert Martin
    Automated Testing Evangelists
    TestComplete "expert"
    Definition expert - noun - Unknown drip under pressure