I have a problem about getting request.responseBody in a clear way. When I get responsebody from taskl it looks good.But after I wrote script to get test request responsebody to Stores|File and when I look it there looks like it is hardcoded. This time I can not compare these response bodies to EventLoadTesting_Handler for each vuser.
I looked to encoding-type in tested web application to page it is "iso-8859-9" all page is encoding the same charset.But what I got as responsebody is not readable.
Only vusers responseBody with warning comes with cumbersumed responsebody content. And also sometime response body from task comes like as hardcoded.