Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Still having Silverlight issues in 8.1. What am I

I went through the project properties and made sure the correct options were selected. I went through the name mapping and remapped the login pop-up window and verified that is was visible on screen.

So when I run my script, it fails to find it.

An error occurred while calling the "VisibleOnScreen" method or property of the "ContentElement" object.
    The object or one of its parent objects does not exist.

Tested Object
    Alias: Aliases["iexplore"]["pageProductName"]["formForm1"]["panelSilverlightcontrolhost"]["Silverlight_Control"]["Popup"]["System_Windows_Controls_TextBlock"]["UserName_2"]["ContentElement"]
    Mapping item: NameMapping["Sys"]["iexplore"]["pageProductName"]["formForm1"]["panelSilverlightcontrolhost"]["Silverlight_Control"]["Popup"]["System_Windows_Controls_TextBlock"]["UserName_2"]["ContentElement"]

Missing Object
    Alias: Aliases["iexplore"]["pageProductName"]["formForm1"]["panelSilverlightcontrolhost"]["Silverlight_Control"]
    Mapping item: NameMapping["Sys"]["iexplore"]["pageProductName"]["formForm1"]["panelSilverlightcontrolhost"]["Silverlight_Control"]

If I map the object, and can see the object from the name mapping, then why can the script not see the object at runtime?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Still having Silverlight issues in 8.1. What am I

Hi,

According to the log message, the Silverlight_Control object is not found. Once the problem is reproduced, please check the mapping criteria of this mapping name and make sure that they identify the actual object uniquely. If you cannot find what is wrong by yourself, please reproduce the problem, pack the entire project suite folder and send us the archive via the Contact Support form.

Please specify the exact version of TestComplete you have when submitting the request.
    Best regards,
    David - SmartBear Support