SPONSORS:






User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Still having Silverlight issues in 8.1. What am I

    I went through the project properties and made sure the correct options were selected. I went through the name mapping and remapped the login pop-up window and verified that is was visible on screen.

    So when I run my script, it fails to find it.


    An error occurred while calling the "VisibleOnScreen" method or property of the "ContentElement" object.
    The object or one of its parent objects does not exist.

    Tested Object
    Alias: Aliases["iexplore"]["pageProductName"]["formForm1"]["panelSilverlightcontrolhost"]["Silverlight_Control"]["Popup"]["System_Windows_Controls_TextBlock"]["UserName_2"]["ContentElement"]
    Mapping item: NameMapping["Sys"]["iexplore"]["pageProductName"]["formForm1"]["panelSilverlightcontrolhost"]["Silverlight_Control"]["Popup"]["System_Windows_Controls_TextBlock"]["UserName_2"]["ContentElement"]

    Missing Object
    Alias: Aliases["iexplore"]["pageProductName"]["formForm1"]["panelSilverlightcontrolhost"]["Silverlight_Control"]
    Mapping item: NameMapping["Sys"]["iexplore"]["pageProductName"]["formForm1"]["panelSilverlightcontrolhost"]["Silverlight_Control"]


    If I map the object, and can see the object from the name mapping, then why can the script not see the object at runtime?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: Still having Silverlight issues in 8.1. What am I

    Hi,

    According to the log message, the Silverlight_Control object is not found. Once the problem is reproduced, please check the mapping criteria of this mapping name and make sure that they identify the actual object uniquely. If you cannot find what is wrong by yourself, please reproduce the problem, pack the entire project suite folder and send us the archive via the Contact Support form.

    Please specify the exact version of TestComplete you have when submitting the request.
    Best regards,
    David - SmartBear Support

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.36 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 7.69%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.4 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.8 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBNominate (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
BetaSoft Inc.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:45 PM.

Copyright BetaSoft Inc.