| || |
double Test Item in a project with 2 value
I need creat a project have double Test Item in a project with 2 value.
I don't know how can I??
Re: double Test Item in a project with 2 value
Do I understand correctly that you need to create two separate test items that reference the same test, but call it with different parameters? This can be done easily:
1. Create a new test item that calls a test with a parameter.
2. Set the parameter value for this test item in the Parameters column.
3. Select the test item and press Ctrl-C to copy it to the clipboard.
4. Press Ctrl-V to paste the copied test item to the project. A copy of the test item with the modified name will be added as a child test item to the original test item.
5. Modify the value passed to the new test item by changing the value in the Parameters column.