Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Recording a script takes WAY too long.

Using TC8 and IE7 on a windowless silverlight application, trying to record a script takes forever. Every action, no matter how simple takes at least a minute for it to register.

If I click a button, the Recording toolbar will disappear for a minimum of a minute before it returns to record the next action. So if I am entering a user name of 10 characters, it will take close to 10 minutes just to record the action before I can move on to the password.

If I stop the recording, the application works just fine. Anyone else see this behavior and is there ANYTHING I can do to remedy this? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Recording a script takes WAY too long.

Hi dmconsulting,

TestComplete supports testing of windowed Silverlight applications only. Prepare your application as it is described in the 'Preparing Silverlight Applications for Testing' help topic and let me know your results.
    Best regards,
    David - SmartBear Support