- I have setup my Distributed Environment
- Master and slave have same version of TestExecute
- The whole setup used to run consistently for a very long time and consistently the following error pops up.
Type Message MessageEx Link
-1811608930 Verification failed Task1: Cannot connect to the remote instance of TestComplete (TestExecute). Perhaps the Network Suite plug-in is not installed on the slave computer or the slave project does not contain the NetworkSuite item. Another possible reason is that the firewall or antiviral software blocks the network suite functionality. Please check the settings of this software and remove any blocks it has for TestComplete.exe and tcrea.exe. [Object disconnected.]
- Firewall turned off
- Antivirus installed (Mccafe)
- DCOM port 135 open
- TestExecute,tcrea and Testcompleteservice7 are on exclusion list
- Able to ping the remote machine
- tcrea,TestCompleteservice7 are running
- Networksuite is always a part of slave and master project
Why does the above error pop up ( using windows xp sp3)
First of all, please check whether the problem can be reproduced with the latest version of TestComplete 7 (v. 7.51). If it can be reproduced, to help us investigate the problem, please zip your master and slave projects and send us the files via our Contact Support form (http://www.automatedqa.com/support/message).