| || |
\'jscript.dll\' errors in TC 6.5
I'm using TC 6.5 on Windows Server 2008 64bit
"An error occured when generating the type library: access violation at address 40234C6B in module 'jscript.dll' Reaf of address 00000061"
Also I tried to perform automation test on other workstation with OS Windows Server 2003 64bit and the same error message was shown.
Could somebody suggest any possible way to resolve this problem?
Re: \'jscript.dll\' errors in TC 6.5
Could you please provide us with a detailed description of all the steps leading to the problem, so that we can try to reproduce it on our side?
Also, to help us investigate the problem, please follow the steps below:
1. Download a free trial version of AQtime 6, which is our profiling tool, from our web site. This version can be requested on the following page of our web site:
2. Install the tool.
3. Start AQtime.
4. Select the 'File | New Project From Module...' main menu item.
5. In the Open File dialog, select the TestComplete.exe file and click Open.
6. Take a look at the AQtime toolbar - there is a combo box. Open it and select the "Tracing | Exception Trace Profiler" item.
7. Select the "Options | Options..." main menu command - the Options dialog will appear.
8. Set the "Profiling Time | Event View | General | Exceptions | Depth shown" setting to 100 and click OK.
9. Click the Run toolbar button (the green arrow) or press F5 to start profiling.
10. AQtime will start TestComplete and trace all the exceptions that will occur in the application until it is closed.
11. Reproduce the problem in TestComplete.
12. After the problem occurs, right-click somewhere within the Event View panel (it is opened by default at the bottom of AQtime's window) and select the 'Save All...' item.
13. Save the panel's contents to an HTML file and send me the file via our Contact Support form:
Thanks in advance.