| || |
Thank you [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
It's hard to say what the problem is without actually seeing it. It seems like you've done what you needed to do. I followed those same steps for using Natural Docs with VBScript and got it working.
Only thing I can add is check your character encoding. TestComplete allows you to choose between different character encoding such as UTF8, UTF16, ANSI. My guess is if NaturalDocs is expecting by default ANSI, and your project is using UTF16 then it can cause character recognition issues.
Thank you for your reply, I changed my encoding scripts that was automatic. I put in ANSI, and it works very well now.