| || |
TC7 on Windows7
Is anyone else also running TC7 on Windows7?
I am curious if you are also experiencing troubles with stability?
It seems TC is crashing every 3 runs or so with me.
Re: TC7 on Windows7
What version of TestComplete are you using? Support for Windows 7 was implemented in TestComplete 7.20.
If you face the issue with the latest version of the product, please follow the steps below to help us investigate the situation:
- Download a free trial version of AQtime 6, which is our profiling tool, from our web site.
- Install the tool.
- Start AQtime.
- Select the 'File | New Project From Module...' main menu item.
- In the Open File dialog, select the TestComplete.exe file and click Open.
- Take a look at the AQtime toolbar - there is a combo box. Open it and select the "Tracing | Exception Trace Profiler" item.
- Select the "Options | Options..." main menu command - the Options dialog will appear.
- Set the "Profiling Time | Event View | General | Exceptions | Depth shown" setting to 100 and click OK.
- Click the Run toolbar button (the green arrow) or press F5 to start the profiling.
- AQtime will start TestComplete and trace all exceptions that will occur in the application until it is closed.
- Reproduce the problem in TestComplete.
- After the problem occurs, right-click somewhere within the Event View panel (it is opened by default at the bottom of AQtime's window) and select the 'Save All...' item.
- Save the panel's contents to an HTML file and send me the file via our Contact Support form.
Thanks in advance.