| || |
The testrun is interrupted while no error has been written to the log file.
This occurred multiple times, however at different points in the run.
How to solve this problem ?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Testrun interrupted
Please follow the steps below to help us investigate the problem:
- Download and install a free trial version of AQtime 6.
- Start AQtime.
- Select the File | New Project From Module... main menu item.
- In the Open File dialog, select the <TestComplete>\bin\TestComplete.exe file and click Open.
- Take a look at the AQtime toolbar - there is a combo box. Open it and select the Tracing | Exception Trace Profiler item.
- Right-click somewhere inside the Event View panel (it is opened by default at the bottom of AQtime's window) and select the Options... item.
- In the Options dialog that appears, set the value of the Profiling Time | Event View | General | Exceptions | Depth Shown option to 100.
- Click the Run toolbar button (the green arrow) or press F5 to start the profiling.
- AQtime will start TC and trace all exceptions that will occur in it until it is closed.
- When the problem appears, close TC.
- Right-click inside AQtime's Event View panel and select the Save All... item.
- Save the contents of the panel to an HTML file and send it to us.
Also, please zip the entire project suite directory with logs and send it to us too.