| || |
Please help...issues with assertions not properly recognized by data drive
I am new to SOAPUI and recently doing some testing with data source loop.
Created data source and retrieve the data from excel file.
Add assertions into test case with the step below:
1) execute the test case and go on to response
2) Right click on the result and select Add Assertion -> for content -> delete the value within Expected results section
3) Right Click within the expected results and clcik on Get Data
4) Click on Data source and select the Property as Assertion1
5) Repeated until all results are covered
Then i try to execute the Test case again with data source loop.
But i having failed result as the assertion not properly recognized the expected result in excel and the actual result in soapUI is not correct.
I am unable to find the solution. Kindly help me to resolve the issue. many thanks. (BOW)
I used assertion and it works... below is the example
here TS005 is data source name in the SOAPUI - excel
#externalReferenceNumber is the column name of the excel to pic the value