Any ideas on this?
I've setup SOAPUI 3.6 as described in http://www.soapui.org/SOAP-Recording...ap-trafic.html
However, there is no traffic being recorded.
I'm using IE 9 in compatibility view.
Been experimenting with setting up proxies and Tunnel with no luck.
I really need just a simple "show me the Traffic" result.
Well I've been hunting on other forums (http://www.eviware.com/forum/viewtop...f=2&t=2017) and not sure what's up but i'm wondering if my version of SOAPUI has a bug.
Here's the setup.
1. Create project (no "Initial WSDL/WADL" is specified
2. Find open ports (netstat -an | grep LISTENING)
2. Launch HTTP Monitoring
3. Select Tunnel -Port (enter an open port)- End point "http://yahoo.com"
(Note: I've tried other end points with same results)
4. Click OK
5. SOAPUI starts monitoring activity.
6. In a browser enter HTTP://localhost:<port>/ then enter
7. Depending on the port I pick either I get an HTTP 500 error or the progress bar keeps sweeping but no activity seen. In the latter case, when I click X to stop SOAPUI completely locks up. I have to use task manager to kill the process.
I suspect it is network related, but if you feel the software is bugged, can you uninstall then reinstall it?
I have a product, you can also feelAre interested can look at the following address.Thank you!