I am in the process of evaluating tools and need some help. The tool would need to be run from a command line (SSH) which tests on linux .rpm installers, all types of OS's and databases. And also setting up and running images on MS virtual server. Our dev environment is .NET.
Would anyone out there be able to give me some ideas please??
Aplogies if I was a bit vague before this would be the ideal requirements below:-
- Automated deployment (in parallel 12 machines)
- GUI Test case designer
- Automated test case run (and capture of results, ideally in parallel)
- Multi-platform (Fedora and Windows variants)
- Test case results reporting
- Flexible test case language (you will need to make config
file changes to set which database to use etc, prior to that you will need to install the app against that database/platform, restart apache, etc)
- Web services testing (requirement for new framework)
- Ideally can run NUnit tests