TTCN-3: language or tool?
In a previous topic the question arose, wether TTCN-3 is only a language or if there are any supporting tools.
To my understanding it is both:
1) a test specification language independent of platform;
2) a test technology with different tools and platform dependent adapters.
I know of the following tools that conform (partly) to the TTCN-3 standards:
- TTworkbench from Testing Technologies
- TAUtester from Telelogic
- Tester or XPressfrom OpenTTCN Oy (not free)
- Toolbox from Danet (appears to be less active)
- TRex that's open source I think (but still under construction)
See also the archive on TTCN-3
Does anyone has extra info, questions or experiences on TTCN-3?