| || |
Recommend an automated web app test tool?
Well I've looked round all corners of the web and can't find much that helps me. Either there's a strong Perl, Apache or Unix requirement or the applications I've looked at just don't have the features I need. So here's what I need any web test app to do (in no order of importance):
- Option for running from command line with parameters.
- Can parse XML from the HTTP response (e.g. to test for the presence of particular elements and/or attribute values).
- Runs on Windows platform.
- Configurable at runtime (e.g. same tests on different servers)
- Support for POST and GET.
Nice to have:
- Multiple variations of HTTP parameter values in a test set.
- Low cost.
I'd be extremely grateful if anyone were to make me aware of any such application they'd recommend.