I have few questions regarding Empirix Test Tool. I would appreciate if someone can answer these questions.
1. Q. What are the 2 tools that Empirix provides for recording test scripts?
2. Q. Does e-Tester require a GUI map of the web application to recognize objects on its web pages?
3. Q. What must the tester do to prepare e-Tester for e-Test-related files prior to recording an automated test script?
4. Q. How is an e-Test directory in Windows Explorer uniquely identified from other directories appearing in Window Explorer?
5. Q. When a tester records and saves an e-Test test script, what filename extension does e-Tester append to the file saved?
6. Q. What are the 3 major sections into which each recorded test script is divided?
7. Q. Name one of the page node components found in the Address Node section of a recorded test script?
8. Q. What is found in the Frame Node section of a recorded test script?
9. Q. What is the Data Bank feature in e-Tester?
10. Q. What file format is specified for data files when the tester uses the Data Bank feature?
As this appears to be a request for help to answer some sort of examination by someone who either lacks the knowledge or is too lazy to do the work, I am locking this topic unless/until the poster convinces me otherwise.
web site | [url=http://www.ebookworm.us/[/url]
[i]...Sound trumpets! Every trumpet in the host! / Sixty thousand, on these words, sound, so high the mountains sound, and the valleys resound.</i] (The Song of Roland)