Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Automation Testing strategy & approach.

anyonle of you would like to contribute on how to start towards automation testing (functional & integration).Partucularly a automation strategy, approach, goal setting.
    Rahul

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Automation Testing strategy & approach.

This forum my not cover all this as you might need to attend classes. In brief you can go through responses and link provided against earlier queries. I suggest you enroll at some local training institute as now a days a lot many places are offering test tool training.

Where are you located ? Write back your location and accordingly I shall provide you tip where you should enroll. However please keep in mind that you may be asked to pay some fees also for traning as unlike forum they charge candidates.
    RKS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

hi,
    thanx for the response.
    am located in pune, India.
    Rahul

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Contact CUnix. They arrange for 1-2 day inhouse training of even Pune based Test/QA professionals provided you can afford to bear the charges for their training session. You will need to summarise your need and then you can just send the scheduled invitation to him in advance.

Mail-id of CUnix you can take by searching on Google. If no help you get from Google, post amessege here, I shall provide their id some other day as today I do not have the same.
    RKS