Re: Any CAST Tools that works with vb.net ComponentOne Flexgrid
Grids are always problematic and no automated testing tool has a solution that works on all of them. Usually, you have to:
1) find the hwnd of the grid,
2) set focus to the grid,
3) get the grid position,
4) Start throwing keystrokes to get to the home cell. (i.e. Ctrl-home, Ctrl-left, Ctrl-up, etc.)
5) Throw more keystrokes to get to the cell you want to get to.
6) Throw more keystrokes (e.g. HOME) to get into edit mode.
7) Select cell contents to select and copy the cell to the clipboard(Shift-End, Ctrl-C)
8) Once selected, you can type contents into any editable cell.
I've also been known to select entire rows and parse out the cell content I wanted.
BTW, keystroke combinations vary according to vendor. Your mileage may vary.